Veshesh has an uncanny ability to transform the ordinary into extraordinary with his musical prowess. A mystical aura surrounds him when he amalgamates Indian and Western beats to generate surreal and soothing music. A percussionist aiming at perfection, he has the tenacity and passion needed to generate emotional responses from his audience. His music invokes deep connection with people of all age groups and transcends into the realm of surreal.
- Veshesh’s journey as a percussionist had started long before he himself noticed it.
- In an incident when he was travelling with his parents, at a petrol pumping station, out of monotony of the journey, he started banging the car’s surface with his hands in a rhythm.
- The pumping attendant noticed the eager talent in the little Veshesh and preferred telling his father about that.
- In no time, Veshesh’s father, being an incredible music enthusiast himself, bought him a toy table to ignite the fire of music in him.
- From then on, there was no looking back. At that time, Veshesh was astonishingly just 5 years old!
- A child prodigy - started playing his first musical instrument “Tabla” at the age of 4 years.
- Today, he is a successful National Awarded percussionist.
- Currently plays more than 25 musical instruments - also arranges, programs, mixes and masters his own music.
- Interviewed by leading media groups and channels like Sahara , P7 news , Ayur Living India and Pragya to name a few.
- Moreover, Veshesh shared his journey, experiences and played on his percussions so far on Radio Mirchi with RJ Naved in show Sunset Samosa, Meow now "Oye" ( 104.8 ) , Rainbow F.M (102.6), Radio Mirchi (98.3) and many more.
- Veshesh Has Even Played In The Exhibition Excellence Awards Held On 18th March, 2017 In Delhi.
- Veshesh Has Played in almost all the Top Most Clubs Around The Globe Privee Club, Fbar & Lounge, MTV Flyp, Titos in Goa, Mambos in goa, Smoke House Grill, Hard Rock cafe bali indonesia, Club Elevates, Capitol Club, The Village Balcony, Cafe Public Connection, Hotmess , Do Not Disturb , Niche Cafe & Bar, Junkyard Cafe, Townhouse Cafe, Ware House Cafe , Open house, Dhaba by Claridges for Bear Buddy Group, Hero no 1, 4th dimention, R2p Ludhiana, Boulevard, Club Bromfy, Baci, Fahrenheit, GK2, Zerzura, Zerroco, Harem & Garden of Five Senses.
- With all his will and Zeal to succeed, he has put his Best Foot Forward as a Director and has now started directing short films on Social Issues prevailing in the Society which will be realizing soon.
- Received training on table from his early childhood days under the guidance of his Guru Pandit Radhey Shyam Sharma, who is an ‘A’ grade artist if AIR and T.V.
- Also had the privilege to learn under the able guidance of Late Ustad Safad Ahmad Khan and Idris Mohammad Khan.
- Was the privileged one to receive some precious knowledge from Dr. Zakhir Hussain on the art of playing the table.
- Was schooled in the pure tradition of the Ajrara Gharana and Banaras Gharana.
- Obtained the degree of Sangeet Prabhakar (B. Music) from Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Allahabad) and Sangeet Praveen (M. Music) from Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Allahabad).
- Has completed a degree course from Asian academy of film & television ( Marwah studios, Noida ).
Shadow ( Profile )
Training of Music
- Jamed Live with Younger brother of zakhir hussain - Ustaad Taufiq Qureshi at Marwah Studio’s.
- Performed live with Atif Aslam and had a very Fine Jugalbandi at Red Live in show by Red FM 93.5.
- Even Jamed With Shahrukh Khan, Kajol & Varun Dhawan For The Promotions Of Dilwale in Delhi.
- Our Film Star Govinda could not stop himself from shaking his belly on foot thumping Music played by Veshesh in his new Restaurant Hero Number 1.
- Played a Very Fine Jugalbandi With actor Reteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri and Krishika Lulla For The Promotions of the Movie Banjo.
- Left his imprints in the opening set of Sonu Nigam show in Bangkok.
- Veshesh also performed at big music festivals like Indian Music Conference (IMC) held at Goa, Banglore and Delhi, Outlandish Music Festival held in Dharamshala Mclodganj.
- Veshesh performed at various private & corporate shows like London, Paris, Switzerland, Rome, Austria, Italy, Venice / tour.
- He has been invited to perform by Lovely University, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, St. Margaret College, Neemrana For 3 consecutive Years in a row, Hansraj college, Kirori Mal College, AAFT ( Noida) and many others to perform at their respective college festivals. Such is the aura of Veshesh that surpasses the limitless skies
- Played at Kingdom of Dreams for The Launch of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khans Album.
- Veshesh has rendered scintillating performances at Apollo Tyres’ annual meet in Hong Kong, Hitachi Annual meet, Ernst & Young Corporate Meet, Mercedes Benz Car Launch, Audi Car Launch, Maruti Suzuki Car Launch , OLX, Bosch and Many more.
- Veshesh is a government certified DJ whose mixing grips audience instantaneously. He is a music producer as well.
- Holds music workshops in various schools and colleges to train budding artists.
- He is now the official guest faculty at Asian Academy Of Film And Television and imparts Knowledge to its Students extensively.
- Veshesh has Performed in all The Five star hotels in India & Abroad like The Leela, Claridges, Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, JW Marriott,ITC Maurya, Crown Plaza, The Taj Hotel, Hyatt Regency, Roseate House, Lemon Tree Premier, Hotel Pullman, Radisson Blu Plaza.
- Veshesh The Percussionist Has received The 20th National Award For Best Percussionist of India.
- Performed in numerous places in India and abroad.
- Received the Kaka Sahib Gadgil Memorial Award for excellence in Music.
- Received with great accolades, the best student award in sound recording and video editing at AAFT.
- Received advanced training in Tabla.
- Performed as an artist on T.V. as well as on the radio.
- Veshesh successfully took 2 days Percussion Workshops for 2000 kids at OLX at Asiad Village.
- Moreover, He has conducted Percussion workshops for all the CEO’S & Directors all over the world at Ernst & Young, And For Employees of BOSCH all over India
- Successfully completed a Disc Jockey course from small scale industry (Govt. approved, Jaipur).
- Has received Myriad awards and accolades in different schools of Delhi.
- Held the post of President of the Instrumental Music Club in school.
- Successfully concluded a video editing of sound recording course from Bhartiya Media Sansthan, Delhi.
- Received the Delhi Sikh Public School Association Award for the brilliance in music.
- Veshesh Has released his album Percussion Podcast 1 which has been played on topmost channels like London, Paris, Dubai, Switzerland etc. and now he is working on his second Album Percussion Podcast 2 which will be releasing soon.